This is a 12′ expanding car-towable gypsy wagon called the “Fat Gypsy” designed and built by Edmund Peter Sylvester.
It’s an update to his original gypsy wagon design as originally seen here. Below are possible interior finishes with design elements of a traditional gypsy wagon/vardo/caravan.
12′ Expanding Car-Towable Gypsy Wagon
- 7′ wide when folded in for street-legal transport
- 12′ wide once expanded
- 12′ in length as illustrated here, but can be as long as 20′ (which sleeps up to 8 people)
- Made from fiber glass/epoxy/plywood/foam panels
- Interior and/or exterior can be finished with real wood
- Customizable interior
For more information please contact Edmund Peter Sylvester directly at [email protected] or by visiting his website: http://www.fatgypsy.com/.
Our big thanks to Edmund Peter Sylvester for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Gypsy/Vardo/Caravan Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House Village in Albuquerque - February 27, 2021
- 400-sq.-ft. Foothills Tiny House - February 23, 2021
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions - February 23, 2021