This is a 12′ expanding car-towable gypsy wagon called the “Fat Gypsy” designed and built by Edmund Peter Sylvester.
It’s an update to his original gypsy wagon design as originally seen here. Below are possible interior finishes with design elements of a traditional gypsy wagon/vardo/caravan.
12′ Expanding Car-Towable Gypsy Wagon
- 7′ wide when folded in for street-legal transport
- 12′ wide once expanded
- 12′ in length as illustrated here, but can be as long as 20′ (which sleeps up to 8 people)
- Made from fiber glass/epoxy/plywood/foam panels
- Interior and/or exterior can be finished with real wood
- Customizable interior
For more information please contact Edmund Peter Sylvester directly at [email protected] or by visiting his website: http://www.fatgypsy.com/.
Our big thanks to Edmund Peter Sylvester for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Gypsy/Vardo/Caravan Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
Very nice and inventive.
Would be better with a peaked roof or hinged farther from the center.
What matters you regione, aware that we transmit emotions. …
It is bit?
Pretty cool. Looks like a beer can that turns into a loaf of bread.
exciting ideas impressed with what I have been seeing we are hand sewing can nvas in. order to build up one of these please let me know where I can get the plans foom for these thank you