This is a 12′ expanding car-towable gypsy wagon called the “Fat Gypsy” designed and built by Edmund Peter Sylvester.
It’s an update to his original gypsy wagon design as originally seen here. Below are possible interior finishes with design elements of a traditional gypsy wagon/vardo/caravan.
12′ Expanding Car-Towable Gypsy Wagon
- 7′ wide when folded in for street-legal transport
- 12′ wide once expanded
- 12′ in length as illustrated here, but can be as long as 20′ (which sleeps up to 8 people)
- Made from fiber glass/epoxy/plywood/foam panels
- Interior and/or exterior can be finished with real wood
- Customizable interior
For more information please contact Edmund Peter Sylvester directly at [email protected] or by visiting his website: http://www.fatgypsy.com/.
Our big thanks to Edmund Peter Sylvester for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Gypsy/Vardo/Caravan Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020