This is a prototype for the Escape Sport, a lightweight fiberglass travel trailer concept from Escape Traveler. A little secret, there are actually 3 of these built, and Escape is looking to sell them right now at a discount. Check availability and info on their sales page right here. Pricing for the Sport starts at $24,800.
Personally, I think these are awesome because they are super lightweight, all-fiberglass, sleep 4, and they even have a kitchen and bathroom. It also has solar-power and weighs about 2,500 pounds. The Sport is 12’6″ in length (16’8″ with hitch), 7’4″ wide, and 8’8″ tall. Full specs below. What do you think?
Don’t miss other great stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Lightweight Fiberglass Travel Trailer from Escape Traveler (3 RARE UNITS AVAILABLE)
VIDEO TOUR of the Escape Sport All Fiberglass Camping Trailer (See Bath Here)
- 12’6″ length (16’8″ with hitch)
- 7’4″ width
- 8’8″ height
- 7’2″ interior width
- 6’8″ interior height
- 2200 lbs base weight
- 3300 lbs max capacity (for trailer)
- 1100 lbs net capacity
- 25 gallon fresh water tank
- 20 gallon gray tank
- 10 gallon black tank
- 5 gallon electric water heater
- Sleeps 4-5
- Retracting awning, locking screen door, opening 36″ panoramic sunroof with shade, multiple windows, and more…
- Three of these units may be available now, on discount, check here for availability.
- Download the Spec Sheet (PDF)
What do you think of this Escape Sport Fiberglass Trailer?
Our big thanks to Dan at ESCAPE for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020