Please don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter with more!
Crown Hill Backyard Cottage Atop Garage
A juliet balcony off of the living room opens up into the tree canopy.
The bathroom also features bright colors and a vaulted ceiling.
The maple tree was and is an integral part of this backyard cottage from it’s inception. The tree wraps the cottage providing a leafy screen from the street during the summer and in the winter rain drops collect on it’s branches.
The ground floor art studio features concrete floors, a small 3/4 bath, and a utility sink. Garage doors open up to the street allow a car to park on the ground floor if ever desired.
The cottage has been the home of the owner’s son who is off to law school. While he is away it will be used as an executive rental.1
- Designed around the maple tree on the property
- Ground floor is an art studio
- 2nd floor is the apartment with Juliet Balcony
- Ground floor has a small 3/4 bath and utility sink
- Garage doors open to allow vehicle to park inside
- Vaulted ceilings upstairs with skylights
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Small Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020