This is the Crown Hill Backyard Cottage.
Please don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter with more!
Crown Hill Backyard Cottage Atop Garage
The cottage has been the home of the owner’s son who is off to law school. While he is away it will be used as an executive rental.1
- Designed around the maple tree on the property
- Ground floor is an art studio
- 2nd floor is the apartment with Juliet Balcony
- Ground floor has a small 3/4 bath and utility sink
- Garage doors open to allow vehicle to park inside
- Vaulted ceilings upstairs with skylights
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Small Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Get the Carrack 1042 & 836 Tiny House Plans (Buy One, Get One) Ends May 27, 2019 - May 26, 2019
- 36-foot tiny home you can build using these affordable tiny house plans (New smaller version of the Carrack 1042) - May 26, 2019
- She’s off in her stealth camper van conversion with her two scotties!🐶 - May 24, 2019