This is the Crown Hill Backyard Cottage.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Crown Hill Backyard Cottage Atop Garage
The cottage has been the home of the owner’s son who is off to law school. While he is away it will be used as an executive rental.1
- Designed around the maple tree on the property
- Ground floor is an art studio
- 2nd floor is the apartment with Juliet Balcony
- Ground floor has a small 3/4 bath and utility sink
- Garage doors open to allow vehicle to park inside
- Vaulted ceilings upstairs with skylights
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Small Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Family Goes from 2500 Sq. Ft. to a Tiny House - February 15, 2019
- Anti-Minimalist Tiny House: A Tiny Home Built for a Maximalist? - February 14, 2019
- Tiny Modern Pod Cabin with Wood-Burning Stove in Falun, Sweden - February 13, 2019