The house features two massive slide-outs that nearly double the living space so you get 374 sq. ft. of space on a 26ft tiny house on wheels. And now, you can even book it on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other inspiring tiny house stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Couple’s SerendipTiny Expanding Tiny House on Wheels
- Named the “SerendipTiny”
- Owned by Newt and Brooke
- Built by Zero Squared
- Tiny House on Wheels on a 3 Axle Trailer
- 374 sq. ft.
- 26ft L x 15.5ft W x 13ft H
- Weighs approximately 15,000 lb.
- Interior Style: Japanese Modern
- First Floor Bedroom
- Elevated Outdoor Deck
- Massive Sealed Double Slide-Outs Nearly Doubles Living Space
- Center Wall Creates Distinct Living Areas
- Follow the couple on Instagram @SerendipTiny_haus
Learn more: http://zerosquared.ca/
Book on Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/33618406
Our big thanks to Newton for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022