I just wanted to re-share this couple living in tiny house for a year and how you might be able to benefit from their experience thus far.
That’s right. They’ve been living in a tiny house full time for over a year now. And now they’re sharing the good, the bad, and what they might have done differently.
Plus a few things they actually did change. This kind of information is invaluable to those of us who are in the planning stages of our tiny houses because we get to learn from the experiences of others. And there’s no less costlier and less painful way to learn than that, right?
But overall, I think you’ll probably agree, that they did a near perfect job of a designing the right tiny home for themselves. It’s actually one of my favorites and seems very livable to me. See if you agree then let me know if you think you can live with someone else in it full time in the comments below (and why or why not).
Couple Share Thoughts After Living Tiny for One Year
Images © Brevard Tiny House Company
In their blog post they share a few important things with us that might be helpful for you if you’re also thinking about living in a tiny house either by yourself or with a loved one. Some of which includes:
- 5 ‘tangible’ things they love about their tiny house (like their closet space and moveable furniture)
- 5 ‘intangible’ things they love about their tiny home (like the natural wood throughout)
- 3 things they would do differently if they could start all over again (these are always helpful ideas)
And, of course, there’s more. So head on over to their blog post so you can gain the wisdom from their experiences thus far. It’s the smart thing to do!
Original post: http://brevardtinyhouse.com/existing-tiny-houses/tiny-blog/
If you want to tour their tiny home on wheels, we posted about it way back over here. They did an incredible job, don’t you think?
And best of all, you can hire them to build your tiny house too. It’s a family owned tiny house company. And that just makes me smile.
If you enjoyed this story you’ll absolutely love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more! Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 22-ft. Verve Tiny House Built For Mother-in-Law - September 23, 2021
- Tru Form Tiny Builds Park Model Tiny House For Dillon Beach Resort - September 22, 2021
- Roberta’s Small Cottage In Costa Rica - September 21, 2021