The most amazing part is that they built it while they were moving around usually on public land!
This story is brought to you thanks to Dylan Magaster. Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Couple’s Cargo Trailer Tiny House Built While Living in a Truck on Public Land!
Video: Couple Built Cargo Tiny House While Living in their Truck
- Started out with a truck (with truck bed camper)
- Then they bought a cargo trailer and turned it into a ‘stealthy’ tiny home
- They spent about $7k converting it!
- They built most of it on public land
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020