This is a 288-sq.-ft. tiny house with a sleeping loft, kitchen, bathroom, and deck. It’s an easy-to-build design, according to the plans description.
It’s called the Koteji and it’s designed by The Small House Catalog, where you can get the plans and license to build it yourself.
Don’t miss other interesting small house designs like this, join our FREE Small House Newsletter for more!
Koteji Tiny House by The Small House Catalog
You can modify the tiny house to look a variety of different ways, but here’s one way that it can be done.
The kitchenette looks so sleek!
Access to the railed sleeping loft area.
Cozy but spacious sleeping loft with skylights.
The living space opens right up to a 5-ft. deck.
Floor plan for the Koteji tiny house!
The upstairs sleeping loft area.
- Sleeping loft style tiny house
- Kitchen and bath
- Described as easy to build
- May work as accessory dwelling unit
- Tiny getaway cabin
- Backyard office
- Artist’s space
- Plans are available from The Small House Catalog for $99
- Studio-Style Modern Tiny Cabin in the Redwoods
- Trinity THOW: Modern Tiny Living Home with Stunning Green Cabinets
- 1008-sq.-ft. Modern Cottage With Covered Porch
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022