The simple life in her tiny house has allowed her not only to travel, but also to buy land and build her second tiny home (this time- on the big island of Hawaii). And I think it will absolutely amaze you.
And while she’s not there, she’s turned it into a Hawaiian Treehouse Tiny House Vacation for people like you, me, and anyone else who wants to try out tiny.
Woman’s Second Tiny Home: Hawaiian Treehouse Vacation
Images © TinyHouseOnThePrairie/Airbnb
- Tiny House on the Prairie (Kristie’s website)
- Hawaii Treehouse on Airbnb (where you can book it and learn more)
If you enjoyed this Hawaii treehouse tiny house vacation you’ll absolutely LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Fifth Wheel Tiny House on Wheels by Mississippi Tiny House - April 24, 2017
- Essen’Ciel Tiny Home by Baluchon - April 24, 2017
- 545 Sq. Ft. Simi Valley Hillside Cottage - April 24, 2017