The simple life in her tiny house has allowed her not only to travel, but also to buy land and build her second tiny home (this time- on the big island of Hawaii). And I think it will absolutely amaze you.
And while she’s not there, she’s turned it into a Hawaiian Treehouse Tiny House Vacation for people like you, me, and anyone else who wants to try out tiny.
Woman’s Second Tiny Home: Hawaiian Treehouse Vacation
Images © TinyHouseOnThePrairie/Airbnb
- Tiny House on the Prairie (Kristie’s website)
- Hawaii Treehouse on Airbnb (where you can book it and learn more)
If you enjoyed this Hawaii treehouse tiny house vacation you’ll absolutely LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny Library Cabin in the Georgia Forest Built in Two Weeks for $2k! - March 25, 2017
- Huttopie Tiny House on Wheels - March 25, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Judy Blue Eyes Tiny Home - March 24, 2017