I’m always on the look out for space saving furniture for tiny homes.
In this post I’m excited to show you the Quad Micro Bar by Joe Warren.
If you’ve been looking for a dining table solution that doesn’t take up that much room…
Whether you are living in a tiny house, micro apartment, or any other small space.
It’s a really cool solution in my opinion because it doubles as a stand up table and bar stool table.
And the stools are really easy to put away. Check it out below and let us know what you think in the comments.
The Quad Micro Bar by Joe Warren
I urge you to learn more about how it works and how you might be able to get one in the video and links below:
VIDEO: How this Convertible Social Dining Table Works
Why you might like this space saving bar stool table:
- Space saving and easy to use design.
- Doubles as a stand up desk so you can use it while standing up.
- Stools seamlessly fit and store right into the table to save you space and time.
- Can also be used for workshops and events since it packs up easily and can be used to display promotional materials.
- You can also use it to do demonstrations.
..but I thought it would be a pretty great option for tiny houses.
What do you think?
If you enjoyed The Quad Micro Bar by Joe Warren you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Eco Cabins Manufacturer Building Tiny hOMe on Wheels - December 19, 2014
- 18’x24′ Two Story Dutch Cabin Shell with 6′ Porch - December 19, 2014
- Friends Build a 200 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cabin in 6 Days for $6K - December 19, 2014