I thought you’d enjoy this off grid tiny house that’s right on the beach.
It sort of has that classic Spanish style which I like.
And it’s in an area that’s completely off the grid (surrounded by dunes).
Improvements were made by a team of builders and architect Alejandro Gonzalez.
Since there’s no electric it’s lit by candles and lanterns.
To get here you have to use a 4×4 vehicle to get through the dunes.
About eight blocks away, though, you can find a store with supplies and food.
Off Grid Tiny House on the Beach
I encourage you to enjoy the rest of this fascinating tiny oceanside cottage below:
Outside Deck with Hammock
Entrance: Kitchen, Living Area and Sleeping Loft
Kitchen and Loft
Sleeping Loft (Bedroom)
Bathroom and Living Area
Images: Espacio Living
- Read the original article and see more pictures here (in Spanish, but if you use Chrome it will translate for you)
- Rustic Living on the Beach Article at Gardenista
If you enjoyed this tiny Spanish cottage on the beach you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more amazing small spaces!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Man Turns his Tesla Model S P85 into 1st Tesla Hotel - January 28, 2015
- G-Pod Modern Transforming Shipping Container Tiny House - January 28, 2015
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Workshop in Orlando, FL - January 28, 2015