This is a Massachusetts Minim Tiny House that’s for sale in Andover, MA.
Completed at the beginning of 2015, this modern tiny house was built using the plans for the original Minim house. The Minim design contains a number of unique elements, including a roll-out bed & office in lieu of the traditional lofted bedroom, an extra 2 1/2 feet of width, an open “studio” feel and multiple banks of large windows. The house was built with high-quality finishes including high-grade cedar siding, professionally finished drywall, bamboo flooring, cherry kitchen cabinets and black walnut table and desk and has been well maintained over the past two years. The house is now ready for a new owner.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions, or would like to schedule a viewing. The house is currently situated in Massachusetts but can be shipped (at buyer’s expense) across state lines.
Find the price, details and a video below, along with a contact form for the seller. Enjoy!
Massachusetts Minim Tiny House For Sale (SOLD!)
The home comes off the trailer if you want it to!
Beautiful kitchen cabinets on the back wall.
Taking a look at the office, closet and bathroom.
Lots of space inside this tiny home! The width really helps.
Pull your bed out at night, tuck it away during the day.
Lounge, hang out and enjoy your new home!
Sink, burners and large window for a great view.
Here’s the projector so you can enjoy awesome shows.
The projector pulls down over the windows.
Here’s your closet space covered with a handy curtain.
The shower stall is quite spacious in the bathroom!
Just in case you were worried about it not holding up in the weather!
Video: Life on the Small Side
- PRICE: $59,500
- 2nd level office with built-in desk and ample closet space
- 22′ x 11′ exterior dimensions. 210 square feet. More width than a traditional tiny house.
- Space-saving roll-out bed, multi-function & movable table and pull-down projector screen.
- Built with high-quality materials and workmanship.
- Built on a trailer, allowing for flexibility of location. House can be removed from trailer and placed on a foundation
- 14,000 GWVR dual-axle trailer
- R-26 insulation in walls and R-40 in ceiling
- 50 amp connection & 50′ electrical cable
- Ramblewood 2 burner stovetop
- DryFlush toilet (easily replaced w/ other options)
- Air conditioner
- Built-in sofa w/ storage
- Built-in black walnut desk
- Deep closet space
- Cherry kitchen cabinets
- Plumbed to run off hose or onboard water tank
- Professionally plaster skimmed walls
- Structural insulated panels (SIPs) construction
- Tempered, double-paned Anderson windows
- Williams propane heater
- 28″ shower stall
- Blackout shades
- 40 gallon onboard water tank
- Two built-in bookshelves
- Under-counter fridge
- Projector & pull-down screen
- Marine-style configurable table
- Exposed fastener metal roof
- Bamboo flooring
Questions? Want to purchase?
Contact the Seller Here:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny Barn-style Cabin in Alpharetta, Georgia - November 26, 2017
- $30k Tiny House on Wheels with ‘Murphy’ Bed For Sale! - October 23, 2017
- Falling Leaves Tiny Home For Sale in Cedar Park, Texas – Price Reduced - September 18, 2017