If you’ve been looking for tiny house kits you’re in the right place.
In this post I’m going to show you an Amish Barn Raiser Kit you can order on wheels.
I’m talking about a pre-built tiny home on wheels (with the shell done for you) that can be delivered to you.
This would save you up to 3 months of build time assuming you work on your projects for 16 hours every weekend.
That’s 200+ hours of build time that you can save by ordering a pre-built shell already built on a new trailer for you.
Barn Raiser Tiny House Kit Built and Delivered to You
Learn how you can save up to 3 months of build time using one of these tiny house kits below:
The Elm Tiny House (What Your Finished Tumbleweed House Could Look Like)
Tumbleweed allows you to pick your design style: 1) Cypress, 2) Elm or 3) Linden.
Then you get to pick the length of your house: 1) 18 ft, 2) 20 ft, or 3) 24 ft.
After that you have the options of adding Dormers to your Cypress or Elm design for an extra fee.
Finally you can add your metal roof from several different color options like Mesa Red, Hartford Green, Black, or Silver.
And that’s all! Your only other option is whether or not you want to finance your micro cabin on wheels.
Besides that you can expect to have your tiny home on wheels delivered to you in 6-8 weeks.
What the Amish Barn Raiser Tiny House Kit Gives You
- Tiny house shell built on a new Tumbleweed Trailer with brakes, lights, flashing, etc. done for you
- Fully insulated sub floor and securely attached to your new trailer
- Stick-built walls and roof are framed and properly secured to your trailer for you
- Wind-safe with Simpson Strong tie-downs and extra strong strapping throughout
- Water Resistant structure thanks to sheathing, zip boards and vapor barrier
- Fully protected roofing with ice and water shield installed
If you enjoyed this Barn Raiser Micro Home Kit you’ll absolutely love our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 224 Sq. Ft. Sequoia by California Tiny Houses - May 22, 2015
- 2-Day Tumbleweed Tiny House Workshops Sale - May 21, 2015
- Tiny House Magazine Issue 29: School Bus Conversions - May 21, 2015