Here’s a 150 sq. ft. cabin in Encinitas, California I thought you might enjoy.
The first level is 120 sq. ft. and then there’s a 30 sq. ft. loft for sleeping.
It’s available as a vacation rental so I’m excited to add it to our tiny house vacations section.
When you go inside, you’ll find all of this carefully packed into 150 square feet:
- Full bathroom with shower and composting toilet
- Kitchenette with mini fridge, sink, hotplate, toaster, and coffee maker
- Living room with comfy couch
Tiny House Vacation in Encinitas, California
Outside there’s a deck you can hang out in with elevated ocean views (see below):
Living Room and Sleeping Loft
The property has free range chickens, ducks, a rabbit, guinea pigs and two small dogs.
Guests get access to outdoor area, laundry facilities and bicycles. 🙂
If you enjoyed this tiny cabin for vacations you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more just like it!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Fifth Wheel Tiny House on Wheels by Mississippi Tiny House - April 24, 2017
- Essen’Ciel Tiny Home by Baluchon - April 24, 2017
- 545 Sq. Ft. Simi Valley Hillside Cottage - April 24, 2017