I’m so excited to show you this finished classic tiny cottage built using Tumbleweed Whidbey Tiny House Plans.
This home was featured in an article, interview and photo tour on At Home Arkansas titled, The Little House in Little Rock. And I think you’ll enjoy looking at what you can really do with 557 sq. ft. in this post. You also might like to know how and why Lyndsey (the homeowner) did it below.
To explore more amazing small homes like this, join our FREE Small House Newsletter!
A Tumbleweed Whidbey Tiny Cottage
Floor Plan for the Whidbey Tiny Cottage
Why This Woman Downsized
- Lindsey never used all the space in her previous home.
- She works a lot so she wanted something easier to maintain.
- She wanted to live with what she needed (and not much more).
More Highlights on this Story
- Lindsey does a deep clean of her 557 sq. ft. home in just 1 hour.
- Her utility bill is just $56 per month.
- Her dog enjoys the extra space in the yard thanks to the small cottage.
- Lindsey even has her own raised bed garden and little henhouse.
- And she’s enjoying all of these benefits all while living in the city!
Way to go and Congratulations Lindsey!
Please enjoy the rest of the photo tour and interview with owner/builder at the original article over at At Home Arkansas.
If you’re interested in purchasing the same plans to build your own tiny cottage visit Tumbleweed’s Cottages page.
And of course- please let us know in the comments below how you’d like living in a little cottage like this one. 🙂
Want More Tiny House Inspiration?
If you enjoyed this cottage you’ll LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
And you can help spread the housing revolution by sharing this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Email using the buttons below. Thank you!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Small Houses
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020