I’m so excited to show you this finished classic tiny cottage built using Tumbleweed Whidbey Tiny House Plans.
And I think you’ll enjoy looking at what you can really do with 557 sq. ft. in this post. You also might like to know how and why Lyndsey (the homeowner) did it below.
To explore more amazing small homes like this, join our Small House Newsletter. It’s free and you’ll be glad you did!
A Tumbleweed Whidbey Tiny Cottage
I encourage you to enjoy the rest of the tour below and let us know how you’d like living in a cottage like this in the comments:
Welcome to the Little House in Little Rock
Living Area, Kitchen and Loft Space
Living Area with Fireplace and Loft Access
Kitchen with Wonderful Cabinets
More Shots of the Kitchen
Useful Little Phone, Wallet and Keys Nook
The Bedroom with Built-in Storage
Floor Plan for the Whidbey Tiny Cottage
Why This Woman Downsized
- Lindsey never used all the space in her previous home.
- She works a lot so she wanted something easier to maintain.
- She wanted to live with what she needed (and not much more).
More Highlights on this Story
- Lindsey does a deep clean of her 557 sq. ft. home in just 1 hour.
- Her utility bill is just $56 per month.
- Her dog enjoys the extra space in the yard thanks to the small cottage.
- Lindsey even has her own raised bed garden and little henhouse.
- And she’s enjoying all of these benefits all while living in the city!
Way to go and Congratulations Lindsey!
Please enjoy the rest of the photo tour and interview with owner/builder at the original article over at At Home Arkansas.
If you’re interested in purchasing the same plans to build your own tiny cottage visit Tumbleweed’s Cottages page.
And of course- please let us know in the comments below how you’d like living in a little cottage like this one. 🙂
Want More Tiny House Inspiration?
If you enjoyed this cottage you’ll LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
And you can help spread the housing revolution by sharing this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Email using the buttons below. Thank you!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 744-square-foot Cottage in Oriental, North Carolina - April 24, 2019
- ESCAPE ONE XL Tiny House w/ New White Interior - April 19, 2019
- Affordable 213-square-foot tiny house for sale in Vermont… $35,000 - April 18, 2019