This is the story of Kristie Wolfe’s second tiny house. She started by building her own 96-square-foot tiny home on wheels in Idaho. She built that home for only $5,000 and it gave her a foundation to be able to travel, pursue her interests, and even buy her own land in Hawaii to build her SECOND tiny home!
She and her mom actually built it together and it’s super awesome. In fact, they’ve turned it into a vacation rental that you can book on Airbnb while they’re not there enjoying it themselves. She bought the land for $8,000 sight unseen and proceeded to build the cabin for another $11,000 in costs. Not bad, right?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny and small homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Woman’s Second Tiny Home She Built Together w/ her Mom… Now it’s a Hawaiian Treehouse Vacation🌴😍
VIDEO TOUR: The Story of Kristie Wolfe’s Hawaii Cabin
- Tiny House on the Prairie (Kristie’s website)
- Hawaii Treehouse on Airbnb (where you can book it and learn more)
If you enjoyed this Hawaii treehouse tiny house vacation you’ll absolutely LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020