It’s built using a standard ISO 20ft shipping container so it can be shipped anywhere or it can be attached to a special trailer made just for it so that it can be towed on the road.
Since shipping containers can qualify as permanent buildings in some areas, this could work as an ADU (accessory dwelling unit) or as another sort of permanent dwelling on your land.
You can also get optional closing doors for the Vista C so you can lock it up for maximum security. Other options includes fold down deck, rooftop deck, extra storage, larger kitchen, solar, etc.
New Vista C Shipping Container Tiny House!
Video Tour: Vista C Video Tour!
- 20ft Shipping Container
- Options include fold down deck, rooftop deck, extra storage, larger kitchen, solar, trailer attachment, and more!
- Several floor plans to choose from
- Financing available
Learn more here and/or using the links below!
Our big thanks to Dan George for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 20ft Everest Tiny House with First Floor Bedroom - June 19, 2018
- Buster Tiny House by Build Tiny New Zealand - June 19, 2018
- 288 Sq. Ft. Tiny House on Wheels with Downstairs Bedroom - June 19, 2018