An off road camping trailer can be used for just about any adventure you can think of.
It’s the perfect vehicle add-on to conquer the terrain around you.
The model I’ll be showing you here is the UEV 490 Conqueror Australia.
It’s a breed between an off-road teardrop trailer and a pop-up camper.
And it’s loaded with features like:
- Flat screen television
- Dining table that converts to bed
- Pop up roof so you can stand
- An extra bed that folds out the front
In addition to all of that, it features much, much more…
- Independent suspension
- Large water tanks
- Electric brakes
- Quick set up and pack up time
It weighs approximately 2,976 lbs and is built similar to the way an aircraft is.
That means it’s air tight and can handle constant rough terrain without issues.
The camper even has a diesel hot water system, refrigerator, and kitchen.
Storage is perfectly designed so that your stuff doesn’t bounce around everywhere as you’re on the go.
Great idea (above) if you’re building your own tiny house, too.
This way if you tow your house, your things are already secured.
You can read the full specs for the 490 right here.
But if the weather is bad, most of these features can be accessed from the inside as well.
UEV 490 Conqueror Australia’s Versatile Off Road Camping Trailer Video Tour
Photos Courtesy of Camper Australia
What do you like best about the UEV 490 Conqueror Australia besides it’s starting price of approximately $58,000?
If you enjoyed this post help us spread the word by using the buttons below. “Like” on Facebook and/or share via e-mail. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- DoubleBack VW Transporter Campervan That Extends 6.5ft! - September 21, 2018
- 25ft Tiny House on Wheels with Screened-in Porch For Sale - September 21, 2018
- 520 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage with Land in Shelton, Washington For Sale - September 21, 2018