These tiny wedge cabins are called Sleek Sonoma Cabins and they’re coming to Spring Lake Regional Park in California.
The park is calling them the Wedge Cabins. Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Tiny Wedge Cabins Coming to Spring Lake Regional Park
Video: Spring Lake Wedge Cabins
- Cost to build/purchase all three: $100,000
- Cabin 25 sleeps 4 and is geared to families, grandparents and/or friends. It’s ADA accessible, has 1 bunk bed and 1 double bed, 2 benches in the cabin and 1 bench on the deck.
- Cabin 28 sleeps 6 and is geared to large families, friends and/or groups. It has 3 bunk beds and 1 bench.
- Cabin 30 sleeps 4, and is a good solution for families, parents and/or friends. It’s ADA accessible and comes with 1 bunk bed, 1 double bed, a bench and a desk.
- Purposely simple: No interior decoration, nor electricity, running water or bathrooms (facilities are nearby).
- Daily cabin rates range from $79 to $89, depending on season (major holidays are $99).
From the park:
“We provide mattresses,” Whitaker said. “People can bring a sleeping bag or their own linens, just as with many other rental cabins. We made the Wedge cabins purposely rustic. In one sense they’re fancy cabins, and in another sense they’re a well-designed shed. People will know they’re breaking away from their normal routine, that it’s OK to turn off the cell phone and just enjoy being here. It’s simple sophistication. You stand on the porch and you’re surrounded by beauty and the sounds of nature. It’s a good feeling.” More here.
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this Sleek Sonoma Tiny Cabin you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Cabins Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses