This is the Tiny House on the Prairie owned by widower Gary Martens.
He downsized from his 3,000 sq. ft. house after his wife passed, and loves life in his new 480 sq. ft. home.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below!
Tiny House on the Prairie: From 3,000 to 480 Sq. Ft.
Video: A Look Inside the “Tiny House on the Prairie”
- Cost about $100,000 (includes the $25,000 he spent on his septic field, digging a well and connecting hydro)
- Wants to build a garden and get livestock to live off the land
- One big area
- Living room, kitchen, bookshelves, full bath, utility room
- Murphy bed/desk combo
- Electric wench ladder lift to loft playroom for grandkids
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Indie Electronica Duo’s Micro Van Conversion - December 1, 2022
- Custom and Colorful: 28-ft. Kootenay by Tru Form Tiny - December 1, 2022
- Family Downsizes and Travels in their Bus Conversion - November 30, 2022