This is a 75 square feet tiny cube house built within an office space!
From the outside, you can’t even tell it’s a home. So from a client’s perspective, it can very well be storage space or even just a private office, right?
When you go inside, you’ll find a bed, closet space, shelving, and a kitchenette. You’ll also find a secret bathroom with a toilet and sink and an outdoor garden/patio area hidden behind sliding walls.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Tiny Cube House Built within Office Space to Use as Home
Video: Fractal Kyoto: tiny cube hut as house inside office building
Please learn more using the resources below. Thank you!
- Kirsten Dirksen YouTube Channel
- Kirsten Dirksen
- Faircompanies – Fractal Kyoto
You can share this Tiny Cube House with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this Tiny Cube House you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2003 VW Eurovan Weekender w/ GoWesty Conversion - July 23, 2021
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021
- Uplift One: Christopher’s 1971 Airstream Conversion - July 22, 2021