From the same designers of the Walking House we have what N55 calls SMALL TRUCK.
But I like to call it the Tiny Bicycle Powered Truck.
It’s powered by a bicycle with the assistance of a 200 watt electric motor that can be recharged via solar power.
The design offers a few ideas for usage:
- Small Truck
- Micro Farm (chickens, hens, plants, vegetables)
- Micro Dwelling (turns into sleeping quarters)
- Micro Kitchen
Here are some screenshots thanks to N55
View more pictures and info at the links below to N55.
Photo credit: N55
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020