From the same designers of the Walking House we have what N55 calls SMALL TRUCK.
But I like to call it the Tiny Bicycle Powered Truck.
It’s powered by a bicycle with the assistance of a 200 watt electric motor that can be recharged via solar power.
The design offers a few ideas for usage:
- Small Truck
- Micro Farm (chickens, hens, plants, vegetables)
- Micro Dwelling (turns into sleeping quarters)
- Micro Kitchen
Here are some screenshots thanks to N55
View more pictures and info at the links below to N55.
Photo credit: N55
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Tedesco House: A 32ft Tiny House on Wheels by Liberation Tiny Homes - September 19, 2018
- Self-driving tiny homes could be part of the future - September 19, 2018
- Marshfield Fairgrounds to host Big Mass Tiny House Festival - September 19, 2018