It has approximately 304-square-feet of space, a beautiful kitchen, bath, and an upstairs sleeping loft with a skylight.
Don’t miss other super cool tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Edsel 20-Foot Tiny House on Wheels by The Tiny House Building Company
Images © Tiny House Building Company
- 20′ long x 8.5′ wide
- Approximately 304 sf
- White kitchen cabinetry, Quartz countertops & upper shelving storage
- 2 lazy Susans
- Propane Stove
- Large sink with antique bronze faucet
- 2 sleeping/storage lofts with built-in storage
- Copper color metal roof
- Custom steps with side storage
- Custom ceiling fan
- Washer/dryer combo
- Storage closets
- Large bathtub with custom tile surround
- Bathroom vanity with lighted mirror
- Weather/stain-resistant vinyl plank flooring
- Keyless entry
- Electric split unit heat / ac
- Price as shown $70,000
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- $50k Prefab Tiny House Ships At 20-Ft. And Unfolds To 375-sq.-ft. In An Hour - July 24, 2021
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity - July 20, 2021
- Couple With A Baby In A Tiny House With Floating Wardrobe - July 19, 2021