Outside, you’ll notice the house has board and batten siding, round windows, and a curved roof.
When you go inside, you’ll find the walls and ceilings are paneled with pine. There are two lofts, one for sleeping and a smaller one for storage. Next to the front door you’ll find a breakfast nook with three windows. The bathroom includes a toilet and a stand-up shower.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
The Charlavail Solar Tiny House on Wheels
Video: “The Charlavail”, A Rustic, Solar, Tiny House on Wheels
Please learn more using the resources below. Thank you!
- relaxshacksDOTcom YouTube Channel
- Jamaica Cottage Shop
- Deek’s Book: Microshelters
- Hands-On Workshop with the Diedricksen Brothers
You can share this Tiny House on Wheels with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this Tiny House on Wheels you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny Barn-style Cabin in Alpharetta, Georgia - November 26, 2017
- $30k Tiny House on Wheels with ‘Murphy’ Bed For Sale! - October 23, 2017
- Falling Leaves Tiny Home For Sale in Cedar Park, Texas – Price Reduced - September 18, 2017