This is a cute cabin in Hoodsport, Washington that’s 786 sq. ft.
It’s currently for sale on Zillow for $117,000.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below!
Small, Cute Cabin in Hoodsport, WA For Sale
- Hoodsport, WA
- 1 bed 1 bath
- 786 sq. ft.
- Cabin in the woods with 1 1/2 stories.
- Includes additional lot Division 7 Lot 29 (cabin sits on this lot) and Lot 30 (full of native flora with walking path)
- Upgraded electrical with a new box and wiring
- All new plumbing this last year.
- Quiet area with red squirrels, pileated woodpeckers and lots of wildlife.
- Private access to Lake Cushman with private parks and boat launches.
- Close to golf course and entrances to Olympic National Park and Olympic National Forest.
- Access and use of park on Lake Kokanee.
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Radiant, Stove
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street
- View: Territorial
Our big thanks to Joceile for sharing!
You can share this small house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this cabin you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Cabins Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
The following two tabs change content below.
Natalie C. McKee
Natalie C. McKee is a contributor for Tiny House Talk and the Tiny House Newsletter. She's a wife, and mama of three little kids. She and her family are homesteaders with sheep, goats, chickens, ducks and quail on their happy little acre.
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Spent 3 Months Renovating Their Narrowboat Home - March 21, 2023
- 1.5 Years Building his $3,000 School Bus Tiny Home - March 20, 2023
- Content Creators & Family in Their 2021 RV - March 20, 2023
Very nice cabin…!
Agreed 🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
Rustic and in a good location, but the price seems on the high side, especially since it’s been on the market for over 150 days. The interior could be re-worked to add another sleeping space. And carpets? Those would have to go even if it meant putting down CDX plywood and painting or staining it.
Haha I’m not big on carpet, either — Tiny House Talk Team
I think it needs a new roof.
It may! Good to ask before purchasing 🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
It says it includes 2 lots so one is probably paying for the land being sold as well as the cabin. In that case it’s a fair price. Of course, unless the roof needs redone. 🙂 Happy Trails and God bless you.
Yes, good point, Glema! — Tiny House Talk Team
Is this in West Virginia or Washington??
Washington from what Alex wrote 🙂