This is a shuttle bus turned overland camper! It has lots of unique features like a 4×4 conversion, a shower with technology that can filter and reuse water (pretty useful when you’re off-grid, boondocking), a queen-sized bed with storage, and more.
It’s listed over at Conversion Trader for $70,000 out of Le Center, Minnesota and you can learn more about it below. There are only 1200 miles on the 4WD system according to the listing. What do you think?
Don’t miss other awesome conversions like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more stuff like this!
Shuttle Bus Turned To 4×4 Overland Motorhome!
- 125,000 miles
- Shuttle bus conversion
- Automatic transmission
- 10 cylinder gasoline engine
- 2 furnaces
- Indoor shower with recirculating 5 stage sediment/carbon and UV filtration (it filters and reuses shower water)
- On-demand 2.4 gallons electric water heater
- Queen sized bed
- Cassette toilet
- 600 Watts of solar
- 60AMP charge controller
- 2000 watt inverter with remote switch
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Multi-functional ProMaster Conversion by Challenger Vans - May 23, 2022
- 58-ft. Turkey Run Tiny House by Movable Roots at Black Prong Equestrian Village - May 21, 2022
- Off-Grid, Mushroom Cabin with Green Roof - May 13, 2022