Now here’s a micro guesthouse that makes ultimate use of it’s tiny space. At just 68-square-feet, it’s incredible what the owner was able to pack in there.
I don’t know about you, but I found this tiny house to be simple yet genius and it looks like it might have been relatively inexpensive to build.
Anyway, this backyard tiny house has three unique space saving design ideas that really stand out which are a:
- murphy-style roll out bed,
- hidden underground bathtub,
- and a tiny corner sink in the shower.
You can hardly see it in the photos but it also features a living roof (also known as green roof). Let’s check it out. Also just added a video tour that my friend Deek went out and did on this micro house for Make Magazine.
Please don’t miss other exciting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Video Tour of this Micro Guesthouse / Tiny House with Deek
Video thanks to Deek over at RelaxShacks.com.
Video Tour #2 with the Owner, Hal Colombo (Video by David Guilbault)
If you enjoyed this Seattle backyard micro guesthouse, “Like” and share using the buttons below then tell us what you liked best about it in the comments. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021
- The 28-ft. Calliope Tiny House with Skylighted Bathroom by Rewild Homes - January 14, 2021