Now here’s a micro guesthouse that makes ultimate use of it’s tiny space. At just 68-square-feet, it’s incredible what the owner was able to pack in there.
I don’t know about you, but I found this tiny house to be simple yet genius and it looks like it might have been relatively inexpensive to build.
Anyway, this backyard tiny house has three unique space saving design ideas that really stand out which are a:
- murphy-style roll out bed,
- hidden underground bathtub,
- and a tiny corner sink in the shower.
You can hardly see it in the photos but it also features a living roof (also known as green roof). Let’s check it out. Also just added a video tour that my friend Deek went out and did on this micro house for Make Magazine.
Video Tour of this Micro Guesthouse / Tiny House with Deek
Video thanks to Deek over at RelaxShacks.com.
If you enjoyed this Seattle backyard micro guesthouse, “Like” and share using the buttons below then tell us what you liked best about it in the comments. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Habitat for Humanity Builds A Tiny House in Australia - November 22, 2019
- 2020 Tiny House Festival Australia – Bendigo Racecourse – March 21-22 - November 22, 2019
- Laura and Chad’s Beautiful Tiny Home – 5 Years In The Making! - November 21, 2019