I’m always on the lookout for space-saving furniture for tiny homes. In this post, I’m excited to show you the Quad Micro Bar by Joe Warren. If you’ve been looking for a dining table solution that doesn’t take up that much room…
Whether you are living in a tiny house, micro apartment, or any other small space. It’s a really cool solution in my opinion because it doubles as a stand-up table and bar stool table. And the stools are really easy to put away. Check it out below and let us know what you think in the comments.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Quad Micro Bar by Joe Warren
I urge you to learn more about how it works and how you might be able to get one in the video and links below:
VIDEO: How this Convertible Social Dining Table Works
Why you might like this space saving bar stool table:
- Space saving and easy to use design.
- Doubles as a stand-up desk so you can use it while standing up.
- Stools seamlessly fit and store right into the table to save you space and time.
- Can also be used for workshops and events since it packs up easily and can be used to display promotional materials.
- You can also use it to do demonstrations.
..but I thought it would be a pretty great option for tiny houses.
What do you think?
If you enjoyed The Quad Micro Bar by Joe Warren you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 10-ft. Wide Tiny House With A Mudroom - July 27, 2021
- $50k Prefab Tiny House Ships At 20-Ft. And Unfolds To 375-sq.-ft. In An Hour - July 24, 2021
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity - July 20, 2021