This is the Murdoch 400. It’s a 350 sq. ft. 1 bedroom, 1 bath tiny cottage by Wishbone Tiny Homes.
If you include the loft space and porch, we’re looking at a total of 750 sq. ft. Step inside to find an open kitchen and living area, downstairs bedroom, full bathroom, and loft space.
To explore more amazing small homes like this, join our FREE Small House Newsletter.
350 Sq. Ft. Murdoch Tiny House by Wishbone Tiny Homes
350 heated SF (750 SF including loft and porch) 1 bedroom, 1 bath, open kitchen/living room, covered porch w/ storage doubles the floor area. $200 – $350 per square foot covers everything from permitting to appliances.1
- 350 sq. ft. air conditioned
- 750 sq. ft. including the loft and porch
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- Open kitchen/living layout
- Featured in January 2016 Edition of Capital at Play (Pages 46-57)
- Photo credit: Capital at Play (via Wishbone Tiny Homes)
- https://www.capitalatplay.com/january-2016-edition-pdf/ (January 2016 Edition: Pages 46-57)
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Small Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Why She Moved Into A Van At 20 - August 21, 2019
- 16ft Tiny House Built Using Tiny Living Plans (FOR SALE) - August 20, 2019
- 36ft Tiny House w/ Baby Room… 370sf of Space Inside! (FOR SALE) - August 20, 2019