I went through this terrible phase in middle school of wanting everything — from my shoes to my backpack — to be lime green. Instead of embodying my 13-year-old self’s idea of fashion, Mini Mansions creates a bright, classy and chic home with grey bead board, white trim and just the right number of beautiful lime green touches worthy of a true adult (Love that door!).
Mini Mansion Chic Shack Lime Green THOW
Images via Mini Mansions Tiny Home Builders
- 2016 Year Built
- 8′ wide x 20′ long x 13’6″ tall
- Approx weight 9,600lbs
- Trailer size: 8’x20′ 5 1/2″ x 1/4″ thick steel frame, 1/4″ angle iron on 16″ centers, with trailer brakes.
- All framing reinforced with 1/2″ bolts at corners and base plates. All 2×4 studs reinforced with hurricane straps. All 2×6 roof trusses are secured with metal hurricane ties. All exterior plywood wrap glued and nailed to studs.
- 2 loft areas. 1 Master Loft fits a king size bed, 1 Guest Loft fits a twin size. Stairway to Master loft, portable telescopic ladder to guest
- Bathroom features 36″ shower with shower curtain and liner, toilet, and vanity. Two-tier custom built black pipe towel rack and
- toilet paper holder. Wooden barn door.
- Kitchen features 7.3 cu ft refrigerator, full size sink, full size white cabinets, microwave, Cuisinart portable two burner cooktop,
- butcher block counter tops.
- Living room features built in 25″x 74″ sofa with 8″ mattress included with two king pillows and storage underneath, flat screen TV, fold up table, 10,000 BTU A/C Heat combo unit, ceiling fan, sliding barn door to bathroom.
- 20 gallon hot water heater.
- 50 AMP electric service. Easily convertible to a 100AMP electric service.
- Exterior features maintenance free vinyl board and baton siding, and galvanized corrugated metal, with a metal roof.
- Interior walls are 1/4″ thick wainscoting, R13 insulation in the walls, R19 insulation in the ceiling, R30 insulation in the floor.
- All water lines are run on the interior of the tiny home (hidden), to prevent from freezing and breaking.
- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS:
- Delivery $3.50 per mile from St. Peters, MO (Drop off only, no utility set up, or leveling of home. Please call for a quote for utility setup/leveling)
- Electric Self Composting Toilet $1,750
- Upgrade Stainless Steel Appliances $400
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2003 VW Eurovan Weekender w/ GoWesty Conversion - July 23, 2021
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021
- Uplift One: Christopher’s 1971 Airstream Conversion - July 22, 2021