This stunning modernist cabin sits on 5 acres in the Joshua Tree desert. While the Marmol Radziner architecture is gorgeous, you simply can’t beat the rugged and beautiful terrain surrounding the home.
Inside features one bedroom and one bath, but you’ll get an exterior shower (with plexiglass so you can enjoy the views) as well as a two-person tub sitting across from imposing boulders on site. A covered exterior patio lets you enjoy everything Joshua Tree has to offer.
Don’t miss other tiny and small homes, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more tours and stories like this!
Secluded Private Escape on 5 Acres
There’s almost a 70s vibe going on here.
Dazzling views of boulders out the dining room window.
Covered outdoor living space.
Outdoor shower with a wind break.
Soaking tub for two.
View from the shower.
Private desert setting.
It blends into the landscape effortlessly.
- Adjacent to Joshua Tree National Park with direct hiking access
- ★ Secluded + Private, yet only 2 miles to Downtown, Joshua Tree
- ★ 5 private acres with enormous boulders + 360-degree views
- ★ 2 Person outdoor bathtub w/ hot + cold fresh water (not a traditional hot tub)
- ★ Outdoor shower with awe-inspiring views
- ★ Covered, outdoor living room with vintage Malm gas fireplace
- ★ Open layout w/ one bedroom, one bathroom
- ★ Fully equipped kitchen with Jenn Air stove & propane BBQ
- ★ Stocked w/ cooking, baking, & entertaining tools
- ★ Designed by acclaimed architect, Ron Radziner
- ★ Hosted by Homestead Modern (Professional Support of Premium Spaces)
- ★ Parachute towels/linens + Public Goods natural body products
- Josh Schweitzer’s Monument House in the Desert
- Steel-built Shelters by Boss Cubez
- Modern and Minimalist Tiny House in Sweden
Our big thanks to Homestead Modern for Sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses