This is the story of Richard Ward’s new 54 sq. ft. tiny house on wheels that ‘expands’ to 120 sq. ft.!
It’s called the Terraform 3 and surprisingly, it has everything he needs to live full time while traveling around the United States. Richard’s goal was to build a tiny house that was easy to get around with.
By the way, he originally lived in a 250 sq. ft. tiny house but decided that was too big so he sold it and downsized into this 54 sq. ft. tiny!
Please enjoy the full tour, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Richard’s Terraform 3 Tiny House!
Richard’s Previous 250 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home That He Downsized From!
Video: Full Time Tiny House That’s Only 54 Sq. Ft. But ‘Expands’ to 120 Sq. Ft.!
- 54 sq. ft. but ‘expands’ to 120 sq. ft.
- Filmed by Derek Diedricksen at the Tiny House Jamboree in Arlington, TX
- Named the ‘Terraform 3’
- Richard originally lived in a 250 sq. ft. tiny house but decided that was too big so he sold it and downsized into this 54 sq. ft. tiny!
- It started out as a rusty old boat trailer that he bought on Craigslist for $175
- Built with 1×1 steel framing
- Rooftop deck
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor shower
- Gravity fed sink
- Wine cork countertops
- Vintage drawing book flooring
Diedricksen Brothers Tiny House Workshop in Joshua Tree, CA
This March 23-24-25th, 2018! Hands on tiny house workshop.
Learn more below!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Multi-functional ProMaster Conversion by Challenger Vans - May 23, 2022
- 58-ft. Turkey Run Tiny House by Movable Roots at Black Prong Equestrian Village - May 21, 2022
- Off-Grid, Mushroom Cabin with Green Roof - May 13, 2022