This is a lightweight 245 sq. ft. steel-framed tiny house on wheels with two huge slide outs. This model is called the Rogue and it’s designed and built by Raymond McCue in Sherwood, Oregon. Enjoy!
Lightweight, Steel-Framed Tiny House with Dual Slide Outs!
- Steel framed
- Two hydraulic slide outs for extra space
- Full kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Bathroom with shower and body jets
- 88 sq. ft. loft with custom flooring
- Heat pump (A/C & Heat)
- Propane heater
- Wood burning stove
- Granite counter tops
- 16 windows throughout
- Outdoor BBQ
- Aluminum shingles with foam insulation on roof
- Exterior siding is Alaskan Yellow Cedar
Video Tour (NEW!)
Check out Raymond McCue’s Tiny House Building Photo Album via Facebook for more photos showing the building process from beginning to end!
Our big thanks to Raymond McCue for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 178 Sq. Ft. Single Level Floor Plan Tiny House for $35k - July 20, 2018
- 2016 Tumbleweed Mica 20ft Pre-Owned Tiny House - July 20, 2018
- Tiny House Tour in France (Part 2) - July 19, 2018