This is a lightweight 245 sq. ft. steel-framed tiny house on wheels with two huge slide outs.
This model is called the Rogue and it’s designed and built by Raymond McCue in Sherwood, Oregon. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other great stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Lightweight, Steel-Framed Tiny House with Dual Slide Outs!
- Steel framed
- Two hydraulic slide outs for extra space
- Full kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Bathroom with shower and body jets
- 88 sq. ft. loft with custom flooring
- Heat pump (A/C & Heat)
- Propane heater
- Wood burning stove
- Granite counter tops
- 16 windows throughout
- Outdoor BBQ
- Aluminum shingles with foam insulation on roof
- Exterior siding is Alaskan Yellow Cedar
Video Tour (NEW!) w/ Jenna of Tiny House Giant Journey
Our big thanks to Raymond McCue for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity - July 20, 2021
- Couple With A Baby In A Tiny House With Floating Wardrobe - July 19, 2021
- Van Build With 4-Seats And Two Beds! - July 13, 2021