Kirsten is going to show you Jay Nelson’s micro house that he built on a customized bicycle.
It’s 27 square feet in size and has everything a surfer needs.
It even has a roof rack to store and move around your boards!
Jay’s micro vehicle/bicycle home is made out of plywood sheets covered in fiberglass.
He even custom made every window that’s on it.
This little custom made RV even has a kitchenette with a stove, sink and drain.
There’s even storage underneath the floor to hold everything you’d have to take with you.
It stands about 5 feet tall and is 8 feet long and 4 and a half feet wide.
Photo Credit Jack Halloway via Flickr
I told you it has an electric motor right? It has a range of 10 miles and can go up to 20 mph.
It took three long months of labor for Nelson to complete it. He’s a San Francisco artist.
In Kirsten’s video, Jay is going to show you:
- his future ideas for micro houses,
- his Honda CRX camper project (which you may have seen on the Internet),
- and his rowboat shelter.
Finally! Now we all know who built the CRX motorhome that’s famous on the Internet.
Photo Credit Unknown
Video produced by Faircompanies.
Thank you Kirsten for another awesome episode!
If you enjoyed this post, help share it, or Like it, using the buttons below. We appreciate it! Then talk about it in the comments. Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Get the Carrack 1042 & 836 Tiny House Plans (Buy One, Get One) Ends May 27, 2019 - May 26, 2019
- 36-foot tiny home you can build using these affordable tiny house plans (New smaller version of the Carrack 1042) - May 26, 2019
- She’s off in her stealth camper van conversion with her two scotties!🐶 - May 24, 2019