This is Janet’s 254 sq. ft. tiny cottage.
It’s called the Nostalgia Cottage and it’s built by Tiny Portable Cedar Cabins.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Janet’s 254 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage
- Ask for a Quote: [email protected]
- 10.6 X 24 : 8 X 6 Bedroom
- Full length 8” steel I beam trailer frame
- Metal roof ( Your choice of color )
- 8” Cedar lap siding
- T&G 3/4 Sub floor
- 1 Loft : 10.6 X 4 ( storage only)
- 1 Loft: 10. 6 X 8 ( storage only)
- 7/16 OSB sheet vapor wrap
- 2 X 6 walls 16” 0/C
- 2 X6 floor joist16” O/C
- One 32” Steel door
- Light ladder that hooks on the wall
- Laminate Flooring
- Carpet in lofts
- Linoleum in bathroom
- Pine Interior on walls and ceiling
- Ceiling fan and light kit in living area
- Standard toilet
- 32” to 36” shower or shower/standard tub combination
- 10 Gallon hot water heater
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Lower kitchen base cabinets
- Rustic shelves over kitchen sink
- Base board heat
- 2 Burner built in electric or propane cook top
- Under the counter fridge
- 50 amp electrical panel
- Porch light
- Light and fan in bathroom
- Sconce lighting in loft
- 25 Foot RV Cord
- R21 insulation in the walls, ceiling and flooring
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
Our big thanks to Janet for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Kevin’s Rustic Cabin on Ozark Mountain - April 29, 2017
- Welcome to the Future: New Liberation Tiny Home - April 28, 2017
- MKCA’s Attic Transformer: Amazing 225 sq. ft. Apartment - April 28, 2017