This is Janet’s 254 sq. ft. tiny cottage with a new video tour that she just sent us.
Her home is called the Nostalgia Cottage and it’s built by Tiny Portable Cedar Cabins in Spirit Lake, Idaho.
Admire the pictures and get more details about the home below, and don’t forget to take the tour to see her home in a new light!
Janet’s 254 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage
Video: Tiny Portable Cedar Cabins: The Nostalgia Cottage
- 10.6 X 24 : 8 X 6 Bedroom
- Full length 8” steel I beam trailer frame
- Metal roof ( Your choice of color )
- 8” Cedar lap siding
- T&G 3/4 Sub floor
- 1 Loft : 10.6 X 4 ( storage only)
- 1 Loft: 10. 6 X 8 ( storage only)
- 7/16 OSB sheet vapor wrap
- 2 X 6 walls 16” 0/C
- 2 X6 floor joist16” O/C
- One 32” Steel door
- Light ladder that hooks on the wall
- Laminate Flooring
- Carpet in lofts
- Linoleum in bathroom
- Pine Interior on walls and ceiling
- Ceiling fan and light kit in living area
- Standard toilet
- 32” to 36” shower or shower/standard tub combination
- 10 Gallon hot water heater
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Lower kitchen base cabinets
- Rustic shelves over kitchen sink
- Base board heat
- 2 Burner built in electric or propane cook top
- Under the counter fridge
- 50 amp electrical panel
- Porch light
- Light and fan in bathroom
- Sconce lighting in loft
- 25 Foot RV Cord
- R21 insulation in the walls, ceiling and flooring
Our big thanks to Janet for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2003 VW Eurovan Weekender w/ GoWesty Conversion - July 23, 2021
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021
- Uplift One: Christopher’s 1971 Airstream Conversion - July 22, 2021