This is an incredible lamp and phone charger powered by saltwater!
It was created by a company in the Philippines called Salt. According to Off Grid World, the light runs for 8 hours using 1 glass of water with 2 tablespoons of salt. This sounds like a real game changer! What do you think?
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Lamp and Charger that Runs on Saltwater!
- Usable with water and salt
- Or you can use ocean water
- Up to 8 hours of running time
- It can charge your cell phone too!
Please learn more using the links below. Thanks!
Our big thanks to Joceile Moore for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Renewable Energy Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Beaverton Tiny House Escape in Portland, Oregon - October 21, 2019
- Custom NestPod Tiny House on Wheels by Tiny House Scotland - October 21, 2019
- Couple’s Cargo Trailer Camper Conversion - October 18, 2019