This is an incredible Gypsy Wagon Caravan that’s for sale.
It’s newly hand-built and on the market for $16,000.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this for sale – join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more like this!
Incredible Gypsy Wagon Caravan For $16K
- Built by “Professional Gypsy Wagon builder, who has built, traveled and Lived in these wagons for 20 years”
- Easy to tow, strong, light weight
- 2,000 lbs., fully loaded with water propane and all your belongings
- Built on a custom made, light weight, tubular steel frame, with brand new axel, hubs with electric brakes
- New wheel bearings and springs, with new 6 ply tires and trailer jack
- Can be towed with a 4 or 6 cylinder engine vehicle
- 7′ x 12′, 6’6″ tall
- 84 sq. ft.
- Full kitchen, propane, four burner stove, with oven, propane fridge with small freezer
- Brass sink with pressurized running water
- Hand pounded copper splash apron
- Double bed with new futon
- Cedar Closet
- Two leather apholstered seats
- Pull-out oak toable
- Large drawers for food and clothing
- Sky lihgt over bed
- 2′ x 5′ under-bed storage
- Two solar panels
- Charge controller and deep cycle RV battery
- 35 gallon drinking water tank under bed
- Stained glass windows
- Double-paned, sliding glass windows with screens
- Two unique brass lanterns for turn signals and brake lights
- Double-walled caravan body (Incense cedar inside; pine and cedar shingles outside)
- Double insulation in between walls and floor
- Heated with the oven door open
- Natural cork flooring
- Oak counter top
- Antique brass sink and dragon brass faucet
- If you wanted the 1929 Model A Ford, king cab 4×4 pick up with it: $36,000 togther
- Contact Sunny Baba: [email protected]
Our big thanks to Dixie “Sequoia” for sharing!
You can share this gypsy wagon with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this gypsy wagon you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Gypsy-Vardo-Caravan Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 31′ MitchCraft Tiny with Amazing Closet Space - March 31, 2023
- Rejecting Social Norms at 30 in Their Skoolie - March 31, 2023
- Look at the New Units at the Tampa Bay Tiny House Village - March 31, 2023
I like your little style here. Nice truck to pull it with. Thanks for sharing. 🙂 From Iowa
I was in love with the truck 🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
I like the classic tow vehicle with a camper shell. You get a Tiny Home plus a vacation home!
Nice job. Feels like a home already.
That it does! — Tiny House Talk Team
No contact info in newsletter, where is home located and how do I reach the owner. I have a lot of questions. Respond to Dee, at [email protected]
In the “Highlights” section I always include who to contact (just so you know next time): Contact Sunny Baba: [email protected] — Tiny House Talk Team
Is there a bathroom?
No, I’m afraid most gypsy trailers are sans bathroom — Tiny House Talk Team
I love Vardos, and that’s no secret… I just wish I had use for it, because I don’t travel that much anymore so it would not work for me but someone on the nomadic trail in life would appreciate it, I would think…
That they would, Zachary! — Tiny House Talk Team
These are always my least favorite. I just don’t see the appeal.
So cute 🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
Love it !!!! I’m to old to find the woods. Potty is a “must have”.
I must agree 🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
uh…i can see daylight around the door..no weather striping ? kind of breezy and cold for winter?????
The photos were taken before this Gypsy wagon was fully finished….. weather stripping has been added to seal all openings, safety chains and trailer electrical plug added, with stop, turn and tail lights wired up and tested….folding metal RV stairs added under the doorway, propane tanks painted black and she is read to travel now… it is located in Taos, New Mexico…. if you want to see all 23 photos, here is a link; http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/rvs/5851842776.html
Thanks Sunny Baba!
Oooh so lovely! A bit dark but still beautifully made both inside and outside. Hope this one has a bathroom. Good job!
That one is sweet. I could live in there just fine.
Goes deep down into my roots.
I saw it rolling down the road one time a while back as I was wondering about. Hoping for family gathering. and was wondering where it was wondering to.
Just beautiful piece of art I could live in this easily. Thank you still on sale ?
Love this. Is it still available? And where are you?
I am interested in the tiny house how do we contact you thanks for your time Tom eagle
Article is from over 4 years ago, so unlikely to still be for sale but the email for the seller is in the article and you can also see it in Natalie’s reply to See Rooney…