This is an incredible Gypsy Wagon Caravan that’s for sale.
It’s newly hand-built and on the market for $16,000.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below!
Incredible Gypsy Wagon Caravan For Sale: $16K
- Built by “Professional Gypsy Wagon builder, who has built, traveled and Lived in these wagons for 20 years”
- Easy to tow, strong, light weight
- 2,000 lbs., fully loaded with water propane and all your belongings
- Built on a custom made, light weight, tubular steel frame, with brand new axel, hubs with electric brakes
- New wheel bearings and springs, with new 6 ply tires and trailer jack
- Can be towed with a 4 or 6 cylinder engine vehicle
- 7′ x 12′, 6’6″ tall
- 84 sq. ft.
- Full kitchen, propane, four burner stove, with oven, propane fridge with small freezer
- Brass sink with pressurized running water
- Hand pounded copper splash apron
- Double bed with new futon
- Cedar Closet
- Two leather apholstered seats
- Pull-out oak toable
- Large drawers for food and clothing
- Sky lihgt over bed
- 2′ x 5′ under-bed storage
- Two solar panels
- Charge controller and deep cycle RV battery
- 35 gallon drinking water tank under bed
- Stained glass windows
- Double-paned, sliding glass windows with screens
- Two unique brass lanterns for turn signals and brake lights
- Double-walled caravan body (Incense cedar inside; pine and cedar shingles outside)
- Double insulation in between walls and floor
- Heated with the oven door open
- Natural cork flooring
- Oak counter top
- Antique brass sink and dragon brass faucet
- If you wanted the 1929 Model A Ford, king cab 4×4 pick up with it: $36,000 togther
- Contact Sunny Baba: [email protected]
Our big thanks to Dixie “Sequoia” for sharing!
You can share this gypsy wagon with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this gypsy wagon you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Gypsy-Vardo-Caravan Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Goodbye NYC, Hello RV! Traveling in Big Blue - January 20, 2021
- Art We There Yet? Artists’ Mobile Home & Studio with Murphy Bed - January 20, 2021
- Renovated 5th Wheel RV: Interview with Caroline and Daniel - January 19, 2021