This is IKEA’s low maintenance, chain-less bicycle that’s now available in the U.S.
Going tiny can often mean getting rid of one or more vehicles, and this snazzy SLADDA bike could be a great new way to get around town without a car.
This bicycle is powered by a belt drive, which is a rustproof, durable and maintenance-free alternative to a regular chain. The automatic 2-gear system is integrated into the rear hub, so there are no wires that rust or break.
Want one? Me too!
IKEA Offers Low Maintenance, Chain-less Bicycle to USA
- 25-year limited warranty on the frame and 10-year limited warranty on the belt drive.
- Aluminum frame
- Adjustable handlebar
- Additional bicycle trailer available
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sir Cedric Treehouse Airbnb Built Around 4-Foot-Wide Western Red Cedar - August 13, 2020
- His Fantasy, Fairytale-Cottage on Vancouver Island - August 12, 2020
- She Built A Tiny Cottage (& Entire Eco Village) With Adobe - August 12, 2020