I smiled from ear to ear when I read these words from the messages area of our Tiny House Talk Facebook Page.
“I haz a tiny cabin in the woods! I’m on the Olympic Peninsula.”
Yes! I love when I get to hear of people achieving this goal.
Bogdan was nice enough to let me share his photos with you.
Please enjoy more photos and info on this little cabin in the woods below:
Bowie looks happy. 🙂
Here are some highlights based on the cabin and the land directly from Bogdan:
So it’s near Lake Cushman, on a mountain so it’s at about 1200ft elevation. About 3 miles from the grid, so I bring in my own water, cut my own wood, bring in lamp oil for light, etc.
The cabin was built by Rough Cut Sheds (search FB) and Ron, the owner, helped me move it up there. It’s sitting on a super steep grade, that a local man with a dozer helped me level a ledge to put the cabin on
- We live in Seattle so we go out to the cabin on weekends. It’s beautiful, silent, it smells amazing.
- The property is 5 acres of mature forest, surrounded by protected state land.
Bogdan, thank you so much for sharing your tiny cabin with us.
For more posts like this join our free daily Tiny House Newsletter!
If you enjoyed this little cabin in the woods please “Like” and share using the social buttons below. And I’m curious, are you interested in a tiny house as your only home or so that you can use one as a peaceful getaway or really inexpensive vacation home for the family? Would love to read your thoughts in the comments.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Perfect Tiny Home on a Foundation (With Land) in Olympia, Washington For Sale - July 20, 2018
- ADA Compliant Tiny House on a Foundation by Tiny SMART House - July 20, 2018
- 24ft Farmhouse by Liberation Tiny Homes - July 20, 2018