This is the Harvest Tiny House by Sea to Sea Homes, a new builder in Florida.
This model has a one level floor plan with a daybed and a murphy bed.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Harvest Tiny House by New Florida Builder, Sea to Sea Homes
- $58,000: Includes Cabinet Package, AC and everything but Murphy Bed (option for day bed and full/queen bed)
- 8 feet x 29 feet long (3 feet for the trailer tongue)
- Single floor home with storage loft
- Wide Cedar Planking on the exterior
- Natural Pine Tongue and Groove interior
- Maple ceiling
- LED lights
- Ceiling fan
- Framed by 4 Low E Tempered windows
- Front door: Hurricane impact rated glass
- Residential 24 inch custom kitchen cabinets
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Sink and Appliances
- Choose 2 or 4 burner Summit Induction cooktop
- OR LP / Propane burners
- Refrigerator, microwave
- Residential toilet
- LG Combo washer and Dryer
- 36″ Shower
- On-demand hot water
- Passive solar conduit built in should solar be desired to heat water and some small appliances in future.
- LG Mini-Splt AC system
- R-12 insulation in flooring, walls and roof is R-12
- 40-gallon water tank
Our big thanks to Chris for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this Harvest Tiny House you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Incredible Micro House Built on Tiny Japanese Truck - June 9, 2023
- MoonPass Lookouts Stargazing Tiny House - June 9, 2023
- 19-Year-Old Builds Budget Box Truck Tiny Home - June 8, 2023
I don’t care for this at all. The layout is weird (the kitchen’s across from the couch???? You have to squeeze by the washer/dryer to take a dump?) And, this is a personal preference – but I would never buy a tiny house that looks like a crate. It’s a pitched roof or nothing.
Great, now we will see tiny homes built for profit. No character, slapped together, no real thought or style built into them. By the way you can buy a 40ft manufactured home for less and it will at least look nicer and feel more like a home.
I believe this one is for temporary living until something better comes along. I have to say good job.
🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
Indeed not very well thought and expensive though.
I like non loft THOW because of their better width – height ratio
and lower overall height for easier towing.
I would put the kitchen on the opposite end and make it a nice u-shape, add a lift up bed instead of the width consuming murphy one.
This alone would create a spacious living space.
Good ideas for improvement! — Tiny House Talk Team
The first thing I noticed is purely aesthetic, but a pet peeve of mine: four different wood colors/styles (five if you count the table). And while I appreciate the addition of the washer dryer, how do you use the bathroom sink?? Where are clothes kept?
I would not pay almost $300 per square foot for this. This is, at best, a travel trailer, soooo…I would just go buy a travel trailer.
Things to consider! — Tiny House Talk Team
I am glad it wasn’t just me who noticed akward floor plan and over priced!