This is a Handyman’s Fantastic Almost-Finished tiny house for sale for $21,500.
The project’s completion came to a halt after the builder’s family underwent some personal issues, but it’s a great fit for a handyman looking for an easy project!
Please enjoy, learn more and re-share below!
Handyman’s Fantastic Almost-Finished Tiny House For Sale: $21.5K
Video: Tiny House on Wheels
- Southern Minnesota
- Includes 8 anchors for security
- Never lived in
- 8′ x 20′ Tiny Home Builders trailer
- 6′ composite counter top
- Red cedar open shelf cupboard space
- Option for portable electric stove or propane stove
- Electric outlets
- Includes cherry wood “Murphy table”
- Storage loft: 21″ x 8′.
- 4′ x 8′ bathroom
- Custom built bathtub/shower
- Brand new composting toilet (Nature’s Head)
- Small sink with storage
- Two triangle shaped closets beneath loft
- 8′ x 8′ sleeping loft
- Comfortably fits queen size bed
- Sit upright comfortably
- 6′ custom built couch that slides out into an extra bed
- Couch doubles as storage
- Professionally insulated with closed cell spray foam
- Electrical done by professional electrician
- Plugged-in or solar capabilities
- Copper colored steel rood
- Recycled galvanized tin and red cedar exterior
- New energy efficient windows and door
- Plumbing and heating not complete
- 9,000 lbs.
- 13′ 3″ high
- Built with love
- Contact Karen: 507-381-6837; Ksknu@Hotmail.com
Our big thanks to Karen for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Newest Zyl Vardos Build: Belinda’s Little Bird - February 17, 2017
- Converted Shipping Container on Wheels For Sale, OR - February 17, 2017
- 2017 Tiny House NC Street Festival in Pink Hill - February 17, 2017