This is a funky, whimsical little house built using old streetcars.
This couple purchased the run-down property and turned it into an amazing house.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Funky, Whimsical Little House Built Using 1920s Streetcars
Video: Funky Beach House Made from Old Streetcars
- 1920s renovated streetcars
- 750 sq. ft.
- Close to beach, Santa Cruz
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
You can share this small house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this small house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Small Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Pierre and Lea’s Family Tiny House in the Swiss Alps - January 27, 2021
- Coffee Roasting Business in a Promaster 3500 Van - January 27, 2021
- They Moved Into A Tiny House Village Straight Out Of College - January 26, 2021