This is a 28′ Kootenay Tiny House on Wheels built for a family by TruForm Tiny.
It features a private loft bedroom with 4′ ceilings accessible via a custom-built, low-footprint staircase!
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Incredible 28′ Tiny Home on Wheels!
- Two Lofts
- “Low footprint” Staircase to Master Loft
- 4-foot ceilings in loft
- Flat roof design on main loft
- Large living area
- Large kitchen
- Tiled bathroom with washer/dryer combo
- Beautiful exterior
Design your own at TruForm Tiny.
Our big thanks to Randy Woodman of TruForm Tiny for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Rare Bambi Airstream Turned into 80 Sq. Ft. Mobile Office - February 19, 2019
- Tiny house with ground floor bedroom and large kitchen - February 18, 2019
- 1967 VW Microbus Renovated by Zenbox Design - February 18, 2019