According to their blog post, it’s their most elegant and complex project to date.
It’s a 26′ long, 8’6″ wide, and 13’6″ tall tiny house on wheels designed and built for a family of four who are living tiny in Indiana. Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Family of 4’s 208 Sq. Ft. Pequod Tiny House
The wavy shape helps to maximize interior space inside while giving it a fun and whimsical look and feel.
The wall panels are structurally insulated panels with a spray foamed stick built roof.
- Structural Insulated wall panels
- spray foamed stick framed roof
- custom milled clear vertical grain Douglas Fir ceiling, kerfed, warped, and twisted to fit the complex three dimensional shape of the roof
- handmade archtop French Doors and handmade operable arched windows in the lofts
- solid brass antique porthole windows
- full size high quality bottom freezer fridge unit
- custom designed pantry with pull out shelves for canned food storage
- LG combo washer/dryer
- 20″ range
- custom crafted hickory and walnut countertops
- welded steel catwalk with plexi glass flooring
- large garden window in the bathroom
- custom built movable couch and dining table/bench/ottoman sections
- stairs with integrated storage
- Burgundy colored metal roof
- three layered cladding including painted board and batt, clear grain cedar lap siding, cedar shingles, and a custom “schwoopty” shape designed by the customer
- woodstove package
- aluminum clad wood windows
- birch hardwood flooring
- integrated storage in the loft plenums
- LED lights throughout
- an accordian window in the kitchen to access the
- wrap around fold down deck
- plentiful closet storage space for two adults and two children
- outdoor utility closet on rear
- Nature’s Head composting toilet
- custom 36×32 shower
- hidden storage for valuable belongings
- custom made hardware and trim details
You can send this tiny house story to your friends for free using the social media and e-mail share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Heirloom-X Tiny House With Split Bathroom - July 9, 2020
- The eXpanse 300-sq.-ft. Tiny House with Real Bedroom - July 9, 2020
- Dual Loft Theater Tiny House by Tiny Heirloom (For Sale) - July 8, 2020