This young family decided to design and build their own tiny house for vacations to avoid expensive resorts for good.
Now Hristina Hristova and her family have a peaceful and affordable way to enjoy the outdoors and get away from the everyday grind without having to spend a fortune on hotels.
The result is a sleek yet functional design that’s wonderful on the eyes and minimalist in nature. Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Family Designs/Builds Amazing Tiny House for Vacations
Learn more using the resource links below. Thanks!
- Koleliba on Facebook
- Official website
- Contemporist (as seen on)
- Inhabitat (as seen on)
- Deyan Tomov (photographer)
You can send this tiny house story to your friends for free using the social media and e-mail share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023