This is the ESCAPE Vintage Matthew Model Tiny House.
It’s a customized version of the ESCAPE Vintage that was designed and built for one of the experienced carpenters over at ESCAPE.
Now it’s a model that you can actually order from the company. What do you think of it?
ESCAPE Vintage Matthew Model Tiny House
Images © ESCAPE
Images © ESCAPE
Video Tour of the Matthew Tiny House
Story Behind the Matthew Model
Meet Matthew, an experienced carpenter & hard working member of our ESCAPE team and a resident of a special ESCAPE Vintage unit we call, appropriately enough, Matthew. This unit was designed for Matthew and we’ve discovered that everyone who sees it, loves it. No wonder as it’s perfect for so many uses: rental unit, AirBnB, ADU, home for a young couple or even a couple with kids.
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- Fold flat couch
- Two large sleeping lofts or storage attics
- First floor private queen bedroom
- Split system A/C + furnace
- Kitchen with tall fridge and induction cook top
- Kitchen table
- Big bathroom
- Can add washer/dryer
- Vintage Model
- 25ft long (29ft if you include the hitch)
- 8.5ft wide
- 13.5ft tall
- 313 sq. ft. including lofts
- Unit that is available for sale right now is $74,890 with add ons but is on sale (discounted $7,330) so it’s $67,560 (check this page for availability or get a quote for your own here)
There is a VINTAGE Matthew Model in production right now that you can buy at a discount (if it’s still available). You can check on it at ESCAPE’s in stock page.
You can also fill out the form below to get in touch with ESCAPE:
Our big thanks to Dan & Matthew of ESCAPE for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Restored Bungalow in Shelton, Washington For Sale - November 17, 2018
- Beautiful Tiny House Built by Shibui Woodworking For Sale - November 16, 2018
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018