At that time, it was parked at his parents house but that’s not where he planned on living in it.
By the way, you can see that post here in case you already haven’t which showcases and gives you a tour of Brett’s DIY tiny home on a trailer that he built himself after moving back to his home country.
Brett Moves his Off Grid Tiny House to the Beach
Video: Tiny Home Goes Off Grid to the Beach
In this video tour/interview you’ll also get:
- Tips on how to build your own tiny house the DIY (Do It Yourself) way
- Suggestions on how to go about finding a place to park and live in it
- Tips when towing your micro home on wheels (and what vehicle he used to do it)
- What to do first when going tiny and why
Please go ahead- enjoy and share below:
After Lots of Building Brett Can Finally Relax and Enjoy the Fruits of His Labor
After many, many seemingly never ending weeks of 10-12 hour days of working on and building his tiny house Brett is finally done and in a place where he can relax.
AND He’s Just a 5 Minute Walk to the Beach!
And best of all he’s only a casual 5 minute walk to the beautiful sandy beaches of New Zealand. I couldn’t think of a better spot for a tiny house.
How did he find the parking spot for his tiny home?
Great question. If you watch the video you’ll learn that he printed out a photo of what his house would look like when it’s finished and began posting it up everywhere and telling everyone he knew about what he was looking to do (find a place to park and live in his tiny house).
After a while he was led to a woman, then a man, who said, “yeah, I don’t see a problem with that.”
- Original post on Brett’s project
- Living Big in a Tiny House
- How to find parking
- Brett’s carving artwork
If you enjoyed this update on Brett’s off grid tiny home by the beach in New Zealand you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Seaside Tiny Cottage in Belize - October 22, 2021
- Tobacco Caye Cabana Cottages in Belize - October 22, 2021
- The Squad Van Build With Rooftop Tent by Native Campervans - October 21, 2021