This is the story of a couple in Dallas, Texas who are building a tiny house on wheels.
Cody and Randi made the decision to go tiny at the end of 2014.
By March of 2015, they got the trailer and started to build.
They plan on living and traveling with it for about a year.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Dallas Couple Builds a Tiny House
Highlights from this Story
- Decided to build tiny at the end of 2014
- Started the build in March of 2015
- A Year and a Month Later, 98% Done!
- Couple Plans on Traveling for a Year with it
- Salvaged Materials were used to build
- Designed with Passive Heating and Cooling
- Galley-style Kitchen
- Composting Toilet
- Cedar Board Wood Used in the Bathroom
- Tiny Bathtub in the Bathroom
- L-shaped couch in the living area
- Classic french doors used in the living area
- 4′ Loft Height Space with Dormers in the Loft
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 400-sq.-ft. Foothills Tiny House - February 23, 2021
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions - February 23, 2021
- 2019 Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Outback Camper - February 22, 2021