This is Cris’ West Virginia Park Model Tiny Home that he loves.
He told us moving in was the “best thing [he] ever did.”
Please enjoy, read more and re-share below!
Cris’ West Virginia Park Model Tiny Home
- Upgraded kitchen
- Quartz counters
- Stainless steel appliances
- Under counter refrigerator
- Pull outs under stink
- 3 sets of French doors
- Propane fire heat
- 4’6″ loft TV room and storage space
Our big thanks to Cris for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Park Model Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny House Quarantine: What it’s Like and How to Survive - April 9, 2020
- Detachable Micro Cabin Motorhome: Haaks Opperland Campervan - April 9, 2020
- Twinning in Their 5th Wheel: Family of Four’s Renovated RV Life! - April 8, 2020