Have you ever considered living, working, and travelling in a van?
From the outside, the van looks like what you’d expect: dark blue, a compartment on top for your bed, and a bike rack in the rear. On the inside, this isn’t a quaint tiny home spruced up for professional pictures. You’ll see a dinette and kitchen area stuffed with food, games and other necessaries. Laptops clutter the table, clothes are strewn in every crevice, and as this couple will tell you, life on the road isn’t always easy. At one point the couple can’t sleep because of a loud storm, and at another point, the 6-foot 6-inch man is trying to get comfortable on the dinette. During a board game, the van is tilted, messing with the dice roll. Yet all of this, they say, is making them better people because of how it’s pushing their limits and forcing them to cope even though travelling in and sharing such a small space can be challenging.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Couple’s Van Life Documentary: Living and Traveling in a Van
Intro to Shelby and Simon
Video: Couple’s #Vanlife with no Filter
- Faircompanies (original story)
- YouTube video at Faircompanies
- Shelby and Simon’s YouTube Channel
- Shelby and Simon’s website/blog
- More Episodes of Shelby and Simon’s Van Life
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Van Dwelling Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny Barn-style Cabin in Alpharetta, Georgia - November 26, 2017
- $30k Tiny House on Wheels with ‘Murphy’ Bed For Sale! - October 23, 2017
- Falling Leaves Tiny Home For Sale in Cedar Park, Texas – Price Reduced - September 18, 2017