The 280 sq. ft. home features an amazing outdoor kitchen.
And it even has plenty of storage for their camping gear too.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Couple’s Tiny House with Awesome Outdoor Kitchen
Video: 280 Sq. Ft. THOW with Add-On Grill Station
Jared and Vanessa share a mutual love of food and the outdoors. While Vanessa cooks up fresh meals with her prized gadgets, Jared has accumulated a ton of survival gear through his work with the military. They both love to grill and grow their own herbs and produce. They’ve asked John and Zack to help them pare down to the essentials and build them a house on wheels that has everything they need to survive.
- Tiny House Nation Season 3 Episode 11
- Watch it on Amazon (E11) – “280 Sq Ft Survival House”
- Article on Tiny House Nation
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels - October 17, 2021
- Jackery’s 9th Anniversary Sale: 15% Discount on Solar Generators, Solar Panels, And Battery Banks - October 17, 2021
- Felling Tiny House Plans - October 15, 2021